//Forever Imperfect

""

sad right now.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012 @ 1:36 AM | 0 Comment [s]

hmm.
aq akn biar kan kwu pergi.
lpas q tgk betapa bahagia nya kwu,.
aq x kn dpt halang. n aq x akn.
:')

trust me. if you're happy,
i'll happy too.
even you see me smile, laugh with my lovely friend,
talking to the teacher with my laugh,
it does'nt mean i was happy~

you know what? i never saw you happy like that.
and you write on your status,
"assalamualiakum...
gud moning...
pagi ini manyak sweet2 ......"

i know you mean it for eikin.
its okay. i rather see you happy.
i hope it is untill forever! :')
n you must know. you the guy that can make me happy
n cry 4 3 years!

thank you MY DEAR~


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Hi peeps. I'm human and blahblah goes here. Change with your suwettie words :D

underlined, bold

blockqoute


Navigations!

STORY !! ABOUT AZIE


Let's Talk!

YOUR CBOX CODE HERE BEBEH!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!